Register for Summer Camp!Â
Weeks of July 9 & 16
The camp is designed for complete beginners 8-14yo of all abilities and levels of physical fitness and ran at the Wychwood location. We provide an exciting, friendly and safe environment where students learn the fundamentals of fencing through games, teamâbuilding activities, footwork and bladework drills and sparring. The fencing equipment is providedâŠ.Â more infoRegister Now…
Learn how to Fence!
Upcoming group lessons: July 9th & 16th, 9am-10am, Wychwood
Upcoming private lessons: July 9th-13th & July 16-20, 12pm & 12:30pm, Wychwood
Never fenced before? Sing up for an introductory 30min private lesson forÂ childrenÂ orÂ adults! Youth: $25pp, Adults: $35pp. The intro lesson teaches you the basics of fencing and allows to register for the ongoing beginner lessons at multiple locations…Â more infoRegister Now…
Featured Programs for YouthsA variety of programs for youths. All Youth Programs
Featured Programs for AdultsA variety of programs for adults. All Programs for Adults
About My Fencing Club
News and Events
- Join us for an intro fencing lesson for youth and adults at multiple locations!
- Congratulations to Marie and Misha with the bronze medal at Vango Open! pic
- The club was featured in a TV show “We are savvy”, video is coming soon!
- Audrey GreenÂ appeared on the CityNews as the Athlete of the Week!
- We helped filming “Fencing Basics” app – check it out!