Our summer fencing day camps is a great introduction to the sport of fencing for children who have never fenced before. They are designed to teach fencing through activities, games, and exercises that develop coordination, flexibility, and focus. Attendees will have lots of fun learning and improving at a great sport! More info…
Learn how to Fence!
Never fenced before? We offer a wide variety of intro lessons that teaches you the basics of fencing and allow to enrol into the beginner program:
- Intro private lesson for children ($25) or adults ($35), 30min
- Intro lesson for 2, 1h
- Corporate events
Beginner Spring term: Apr-June, anyone can join any time!
Thinking of joining the club? We are a Toronto-based fencing club that is focused on youth development. We boast over 100 club members at four locations: Wychwood, High Park, Danforth and the Beaches. The club offers beginner, intermediate and competitive group lessons as well as private lessons. Our services include fencing camps, corporate events, fencing gear and space rental, training for actors, demos and birthday parties. Find out more about ourÂ club’s profile,Â coaching philosophy,Â program structureÂ andÂ parent code of conduct.Â Â
The club’s owner Katya Belkina is a former competitive fencer and Level 4 coach… watch Katya’s video here
Featured Programs for YouthsA variety of programs for youths. All Youth Programs
Featured Programs for AdultsA variety of programs for adults. All Programs for Adults
About My Fencing Club
News and Events
- Want to learn the basics of all 3 weapons? Come join us for a 2h workshop where you can try all fencing weapons!
- Congratulation to our medalist at Vango youth, Orson – silver and Livia – bronze! Pic
- Get a taste of fencing by booking a private intro lesson for youth and adults at multiple locations!
- Looking for a sport to help with ADD or ADHD? Fencing is an individual sport that offers one-on-one coach attention and clear rules… read more
- The club was featured in a TV show “We are savvy”, video is coming soon!
- Audrey GreenÂ appeared on the CityNews as the Athlete of the Week!
- We helped filming “Fencing Basics” app – check it out!