Never fenced before? Sing up for a 30min introductory private lesson forÂ childrenÂ ($25) orÂ adultsÂ ($35)! The intro lesson teaches you the basics of fencing and allows to register for the ongoing beginner lessons…Â more infoRegister Now…
Thinking of joining the club? We are a Toronto-based fencing club that is focused on youth development. We boast over 100 club members at four locations: Wychwood, High Park, Greek Town and the Beaches. The club offers beginner, intermediate and competitive group lessons as well as private lessons that challenge your body and mind in ways that no other sport can. Our services include fencing camps, corporate events, fencing gear and space rental, stage combat training for actors, demos and birthday parties. Find out more about ourÂ club’s profile,Â coaching philosophy,Â program structureÂ andÂ parent code of conduct.Â Â
Featured Programs for YouthsA variety of programs for youths. All Youth Programs
Featured Programs for AdultsA variety of programs for adults. All Programs for Adults
About My Fencing Club
News and Events
- Get a taste of fencing by booking a private intro lesson for youth and adults at multiple locations!
- Looking for a sport to help with ADD or ADHD? Fencing is an individual sport that offers one-on-one coach attention and clear rules… read more
- The club was featured in a TV show “We are savvy”, video is coming soon!
- Audrey GreenÂ appeared on the CityNews as the Athlete of the Week!
- We helped filming “Fencing Basics” app – check it out!